Fine Art
For fine art our brief was kept very open where we got to pick from a range of words to make a selection of different outcomes. This was originally quite daunting as I am used to having a project brief to fufill and having all of this freedom to create anything from any material was something I was not used to as I had no idea where to start. With this holding me back instead I went back to what I know and love, using the lay figure in my work I was able to create a range of piece ranging from figures wearing paintings as garments and the figure itself being used as a statue on a painting. Once I had found this way of creating I was able to make a range of examples and enjoyed the process that I took to create them.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible









0 comments:
Post a Comment