Visual Communication

During visual communication we were asked to create an illustration and graphics piece.


For illustration i decided to choose the blogger theme and create a piece based on a party using watercolours, inks and finalisers. I am extremely happy with how this has turned out as it has kept its vibrant colours and the placement of the image behind the text is just right.


For graphics I created a box that had the theme of South America and the item of Paperclips. To relate to the theme I looked into the festival of Holi and represented it on my final outcome through the flower imagery that I had collated. I am extremely happy with how this came out and I feel that the decision to expand the original net at the top was a successful idea.




Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 comments:

Post a Comment