2015 Life Drawing Progression
First Life Drawing:
For my first session of life drawing I used both charcoal and ink, this is the first time that I have ever had the chance to draw the human body and I did struggle with proportion which is something I hope to improve upon throughout the year.
Background and Shadow:
In this session we used watered down ink to create backgrounds and shadows within our drawings. I am still struggling with translating the human body to paper but I feel that I am already beginning to improve.
Colour:
In this session I used colour within my drawings. I feel that my second drawing is more successful than the first just due to the scale enhancing the image. The colour is something that I had not yet explored but I feel that it has come out successful and pulls the image together.
Collage:
Here I used an image of a person posing and collaged around them and added stitch. This is something that wasn't particularly planned it was more just to do what I felt worked at the time and go with it but I feel that it has come out very successful.
Digital:
This is my first ever session of digital life drawing. I found it easier to use a mouse to draw as you have any colour or style of tool to choose from and any mistakes are easily rectified. I am extremely pleased with the final outcome due to the composition and different layers used.
Full Life Drawing:
This was done in a long morning session with Mario's guidance i was able to fix my bad habits and was able to draw the body to scale and add the light and shadow making the final outcome the one I feel is best to date. I feel like I have vastly improved compared to when I first started and I now have a greater understanding of life drawing and how it is done.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible









0 comments:
Post a Comment